Air New Zealand staff requirement
We have permanent opportunities for Part Time/ Full time Ground service Agents within our Auckland Airports team!
Join the Air New Zealand Cabin Crew or Ground Service and travel New Zealand or the world. You’ll meet people from all walks of life, overcome fresh challenges and experience the satisfaction of knowing you’ve made a difference to someone’s journey.
Job Description :
Jobs Position: Ground Services
Full Time/ Part Time – Permanent
- Good English communication skills
- Good Hospitality Personality
- Exceptional communication skills with a team oriented personality
- Good knowledge of Cargo operations, Dangerous Goods regulations
- Self-motivated and proactive personality
You must have a High School Qualification and job related experience in hotel industry or other work area with a hospitality focus. A pleasing personality and willingness to work in shifts is essential. Applicants must possess excellent English communication, interpersonal skills and proficiency in computer applications. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Recent Full Length Color Photo
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Note: Company will only contact those who are selected.
⚠️Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide.
⚠️Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us firstname.lastname@example.org