HRIS Administrator at Finning company: which is the world’s largest caterpillar dealer, which offers unrivaled service for more than 80 years. The company provides parts, sales and services for customers and gadgets in various industries including a wide range of mining, construction, petroleum, forestry and power systems. Completion gives employment to approximately 14,500 people worldwide and operates in three geographical areas, which is in Vancouver, BC, Canada’s head office.
Weekday HRIS Administrator
A Edmonton – Finning Canada Head Office
Workday (HRIS) System Administrator H2R (Rent to Retire) will be assisted by the Global Practice Team. The administrator will support working day applications through event solutions, data entry and updates, data analysis and report generation. This role will play a role in promoting hard work, quality control and security, and promoting data integrity. Worker (HRIS) system administrator will work directly with technical troubleshooting to provide user and support, so they need to be in the role of keeping strong communication skills
Number of opening:
HRIS Administrator Job Description:
Major job functions:
- Security roles, user access and administration of organizations in the workday application.
- Provide support according to SLAA when analyzing software issues, data issues, and workflow and recommend solutions.
- Support in testing, using standard testing and assisting in developing test scripts in test applications.
- Provide basic data interpretation and analysis through reporting, auditing and collection of human resources data, with guidance from senior application analysts
- Prepare / maintain detailed support documents for application (s)
- Working with senior analysts to support the needs of human resources and related communities
We are committed to diversification to create and maintain diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage the applications of all eligible persons. Penalties do not discriminate against applicants on gender, race, national and ethnic origin, religions, age, sexual orientation, marital and family status and / or mental or physical disability.
Build Your Careers at Finning Canada