Engineering Inter – Nationwide Opportunity
Job ID 2017-8384,
Aegion Corporation and its families with different technologies of the world’s infrastructure and fall and shield shield and protection. Edge’s businesses include sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipelines for rehabilitation and corrosion protection for bridges, tunnels, buildings, waterfront, metal and concrete structures. Our companies provide cost-effective solutions for the treatment of aging, health, regulatory and environmental problems arising out of aging and defective pipelines and infrastructure. For more information, visit www.aegion.com
An engineering trainee will be given an opportunity to make meaningful and measurable contributions in Agnon during the internship. S / he can expect to know more about the company, major products and services, and market Aegion works. It is often challenging to work and it is a great opportunity to take what is learned and apply it in the business world.
The internship program focuses on providing the most valuable, hands-on experience possible. Supervisors and team members will provide constructive feedback and guidance about performance, progress and organizational information.
We look forward to 2018 internship locations, which can be included in Chesterfield, MO, Batsville, MS, Houston, Tex, Tulsa, OK, Irwin, CA and other areas of the country that business in Eganson and its families business .
Below is an example of our interning interns involved in previous activities:
- Assist design engineers with drawing layout and completion
- Making an illustration per ECR
- Amendments in parts and assemblies
- Finishing finite element analysis
- To do technician and engineering support-related work for computite testing, engineering assistance and material research
- Work with Epoxy to combine with carbon and glass fiber fabrics to test quality assurance.
- Do different field tests to collect data for evaluation purposes
- Monitor construction activities to comply with design specifications
- Operate post-installation survey, complete intervention testing and energite rectifier system
- Currently an engineering program should be nominated, preferably in structural, mechanical, civil, or crosion engineering, or construction management at a recognized college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Prioritize the prior internship experience, or 1 year of past work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prioritize SolidWork and AutoCAD experience
- Should be ready to learn
- Ability to move in internship space, students who are not localized for a location are required
Ability to travel when needed