Plumber, Steamfitter/Pipefitter JOB SUMMARY: – Under the Facility Maintenance and Operations Department and general supervision, you , • Work efficient in the field of piping, steamphing and piping systems according to standards / regulations; • Repair and repair of related equipment related to steam distribution and condensate systems, hot and cold water piping systems and heating, glycol, heat recovery, air distribution and associated flows, sewage and waste disposal, and medical gas using equipment and related equipment. Maintenance; And, • Prepare appropriate rigging for transferring devices
More information about Plumber, Steamfitter/Pipefitter job
|Job Title:||Pipefitter, Steamfitter/ Plumber|
|Status:||Temporary Full Time – (1.00 FTE)|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Salary:||$31.91 per hour|
|Hours:||0730 – 1530|
Eligibility for Plumber, Steamfitter/Pipefitter:
Education, training and experience:
- Certificate of Apprenticeship or as a business qualification certificate, with a visit official plumber, license of Class B level gas fitter, electrically accredited by the province of BC.
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility as a cross-connection control specialist issued by the American Waterworks Association, British Columbia section.
- A combination of two years’ recent, related experience or education, training and experience
- Applicants should have a service experience for this role
Skills & Abilities for Plumber, Steamfitter/Pipefitter:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, pictures and specifications. Ability to organize work
- Ability to deal effectively with others
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Physical ability to fulfill the position duties.
please pay attention:
- Work hours including daytime work and work area may be subject to change in terms of operational requirements and collective agreement and provision of applicable methods.
- Successful applicants may need to complete review of a criminal record review.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
*** VCH employees should apply through the internal application process to see how to apply the instructions to staffpostings.vch.ca site. Current VCH employees who apply on this posting using this external site will be considered as external candidates. Seniority will not be applicable. ***
Thank you for your interest in the Vancouver Coastal Health
Information: We are not recruiting jobs, we are sharing the jobs available around the world, once you click on the application button, it will send you to the respective job provider's careers page, recruit. Jobsvacancy.us not included in any stage Directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information from job seekers