Truck wash Works in the direction of the supervisor or is designated responsible for the washing and cleaning of all the equipment and responsible for the maintenance and maintenance of the mechanical equipment in the garage.
Truck wash Work Performed
- Lubricates all mechanical equipment and changes oil and filters.
- Visually inspects mechanical equipment during lubrication and reports on check sheets.
- Performs minor mechanical repairs as required.
- Prepares new or replacement vehicles and equipment for service.
- Assists other employees in the division with heavy work.
- Occasionally changes tires and wheel assemblies.
- Moves vehicles and equipment to and from lubrication and wash areas, where applicable, and occasionally picks up parts and transports vehicles.
- Uses hand and power tools and equipment, such as pressure grease guns, oil-changing equipment and power washer.
- Prepares and maintains written work records, such as time sheets and PM inspection reports.
- Cleans and inspects shop equipment, safety equipment and tools as required.
- Washes trucks and other mechanical equipment. Cleans and degreases vehicles and equipment prior to preventative maintenance, inspections, and repairs.
- As assigned, performs related duties which are transient, or of an emergency nature, or which are minor, but recurring.
Qualifications truck wash jobs
Successful completion of Grade 12 in the Province of Ontario or equivalent.
Specialized Training and Licenses
- Must have recognized wheel end training and certification.
- Valid Class DZ Driver’s Licence.
- Working knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Basic knowledge of equipment maintenance.
Truck Wash Compensation Range
$21.47 to $23.86 per hour
Note: Shift work may be required.
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR TRANSCRIPTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION (Under the Documents Section).
More Jobs : Truck Driver Wanted
Please note that successful candidates will be asked to provide a Police Information Inquiry (PIC) in the last six months. The requirement of this documentation will not be required unless in the recruitment process (if selected, after the interview phase)